Do you have a passion for solving the most cutting-edge customer problems with data and analytics? Do you love maps and geospatial apps? Do you want to be part of a high performing team at a rapidly growing tech company with an awesome culture? Do you have expertise and demonstrated success dimensioning and defining geospatial solutions? If so we want to talk to you!
We are looking for 3 Backend Engineers experienced in Python to join the global leading platform for analyzing location data. This position is based in Sevilla, although we accept candidates working remotely.
- Work with an experienced team to build cutting-edge backend systems that feed beautiful maps and meaningful geospatial apps.
- Research, arrange and aggregate terabytes of data to get the most accurate insights for CARTO customers. Don't count data, make data count.
- You will learn everything there is to know about mapping technology.
- Be required to come to Sevilla from time to time if you work remotely.
- You will work on improving and automating the current Data release process, as well as on revamping the ETL process to make it easy for partners and customers to contribute new sources of data.
- Become a tech leader, who will be a referent for the rest of the team.